Friday, June 5, 2009


JUSTIN AND STEPH'S TRIP TO TEXAS!!!!!
We took a trip down to Texas to visit Chad and Britt and Nolan! They were great hosts taking us and telling us all the fun spots to hit while we were there!!!

We for sure had to go to a real TEXAS RODEO!!! We had FRONT row seats! It was amazing..the bulls and horses would run right up next to the fence in front of us and flip dirt all over us!! It even got in our drinks and snacks we had on our laps!!





We definitely wanted to hit the famous Texas Zoo!!! I've never seen so many wild animals!! Lions, gorillas, kudus, hipos, giraffes, cheetahs, wolves and many many more!!














We all went to a Harlem Globe Trotters basketball game!!! They put on a great show--very entertaining!











Justin, Nolan and I hangin out at the house!! Reading books, playing games, and chitchattin' it up!


















On the airplane heading to Texas!!!! I LOVE traveling, especially with Justin!!!

3 comments:

  1. Of course stephanie would be wearing a Sweatshirt in everyone of the pictures even if they were taken in may! Crazy girl!
    i love your blog it is way cute! i am glad you started one since it is of course mandatory once you get married! love you guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ran into your blog from someone else's and was like, hey! So fun...I love blog surfing when my kids are sleeping, I admit it! Your blog is adorable...I'm excited to get to know you thru Bunko, you're one of the few I don't know...you have a great way of story telling, this was really fun to read! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We loved having you guys down here. Thanks again for visiting!

    ReplyDelete